FAQs & Answers
- We are open from 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM on weekdays, 9:30 AM - 12:30 PM on Saturdays, and we are closed on Sundays.
- These hours are the same for our Coffee Shop drive-thru!
- Our only location: 6283 Asheville Hwy. Pisgah Forest, NC 28768
Where may I try your coffee?
- Ingles, Earth Fare, Well-Bred Bakery, Bill's Boiler House, Crank Coffee, Historic Toxaway Market & Mountain Café, Crossroads Custard & Cold Brew, McFarlan Bakery, Echo Mountain Inn, & many more!
- We are a 3 generation, family-owned and operated business with 45+ years of hands-on experience growing, harvesting, and roasting skillfully crafted beans that are farmer direct and locally roasted.
- We source 100% Arabica beans from the Cerrado Region of Brazil, with altitudes 3,300 feet above sea level to allow for slower growth, positively affecting the coffee's flavor profile.
- We have extreme consistency when it comes to our roasting process. We roast to order, using a small-batch slow roaster to ensure an even, consistent roast, guaranteeing a perfectly bold, low-acidic cup. We remove the chaff from our beans, reducing the bitter aftertaste and providing a smoother coffee than most on the market.
- We directly trade, import, and roast your coffee. By cutting out the middleman, we are able to ensure fair, profitable wages for our farmers and competitive prices for our customers. We have personal relationships with our growers, resulting in year-round communication.
- Drawing inspiration from the natural wonders of the area, our coffee carries the names of local landmarks, and our bags are designed to match.
- We only sell premium and specialty coffee. Learn more here.
Is your coffee organic?
We recently had our beans third-party tested for mycotoxins, glyphosate, and pesticides and we couldn't be happier with the results! According to the third-party judgment panel, our coffee PASSES the standards for USDA organic in regards to glyphosate, pesticides, and mycotoxin levels.
Click this link to learn more.
How do I make an account with Pisgah Coffee Roasters?
- It is very easy to make a Pisgah Roasters account, simply click on this link and follow the prompts, OR click on the person icon at the top right of our home page.
- Once you have an account, you can view your current and previous orders.
- If you sign up for our Subscribe & Save Subscription, you will now have quick access to view, edit, and cancel your subscription inside your Pisgah Roasters account by clicking on subscriptions.
- Click this link to learn everything you need to know about our monthly coffee delivery subscription.
Who do I email if I have a problem with my Pisgah Roasters Account?
- Click this link to fill out our Wholesale Application. It takes 3-5 minutes.
Do you offer discounts for Airbnb Hosts?
- Yes! Click this link to fill out our Wholesale Application. It takes 3-5 minutes.
How do I become a fundraising partner?
- Click this link to fill out our Fundraiser Application. It takes 3-5 minutes.
How do I book at tour of your facility?
- Click this link to fill out our Tours & Tastings Booking Application. It takes 3-5 minutes.
How do I book an event at your facility?
- Click this link to fill out our Event Space Booking Application. It takes 3-5 minutes.